viernes, 16 de febrero de 2024

Smash Mouth - I'm A Believer and your site or blog needs attention

What the hell do they want to say when they write or blog "Needs attention"??? I say it is very easy. Google tries to say that your site doesn't have enough unique content or provide a good user experience so "Your site has policy violations | Submit your site for review so in my view the only thing you can make is to start writing some posts' '. I do not want to make you a believer of me but it's what I found until now. For that we have Shrek: Smash Mouth - I'm A Believer but it's what I have found until now. And if you hear all this mess and corruption that they talk for example here Chamuco TV. Román Meyer Falcón you better become as fast as possible a believer cause if not you loose like me all faith in humanity and I would’n aside of me that that someone else looses al hope in humanity apart from me.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario